Use our full spectrum CBG salve when your regular dose of cannabinoids just isn’t doing the trick. Hunger Mountain Hemp salves are made to operate from the outside in, and can be used to treat anything from back pain to an open wound. We have high expectations when it comes to who we work with. Professionals who support both sustainable and regenerative farming practices are a necessity for us. All of our goods are also subjected to laboratory examination. Learn more about CBG.
Both CBG Salves Contain:
- High CBG Oil Fusion – CBG oil is infused in the salve to provide soothing relief and comfort to sore and dry areas of your body.
- Castor Oil – Castor oil has long been used to relieve discomfort and treat topical inflammation. Castor oil encourages tissue development and can help wounds heal faster, according to research. It has also been reported to have benefits for hair growth.
- Candelilla Wax – Candelilla Wax is nutrient-dense and readily absorbed into the skin, allowing it to serve as a moisture-retaining shield.
- Sunflower Seed Oil – Sunflower Seed Oil is naturally high in linolic acid and vitamin E, both of which aid in the protection of collagen and elastin in the skin, as well as the battle against free radicals and the reduction of inflammation.
Muscle Cooling CBG Salve Ingredients:
- Menthol Crystals – In addition to pain relief menthol also provides a cooling feeling by blocking the calcium current along the nerves that are responsible for detecting temperature. This cooling effect often makes the area of application feel like it is numb, offering comfort from pain.
- Camphor Essential Oil – Offers many benefits when applied topically. Camphor can aid in increasing blood circulation, making it effective for itching and irritation, acne, soothing burn injuries, eczema, nail fungus, cracked heels and most commonly, provides relief from pain.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil – Has been used widely for several conditions in the respiratory system and to soothe discomfort. The leaves contain tannins, which may help with inflammation and flavonoids which are plant-derived antioxidants.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil – Has been used for centuries as an antiseptic, anti-fungal, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory ingredient. A multi-functional product aiding in the treatment of wounds, itching, acne, dry skin, hives and common rashes.
Everyday Citrus CBG Salve Ingredients:
- Olive Oil – Can be used for many skin ailments, this oils diverse fatty acid profile helps to nourish, moisturize and soothe inflammation.
- Jojoba Oil – Helps to prevent trans epidermal water loss which in turn leaves the skin soft, supple and with enhanced elasticity. Vitamin E is also found in this oil which helps to stimulate blood flow thus increasing the process of wound healing by stimulation the production of new skin cells.
- Black Pepper Essential Oil – This spicy oil can also help to improve circulation of blood, aiding in the wound recovery process. Black pepper is also an excellent oil to use on sore muscles due to its warming sensation and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil – Has strong antibacterial benefits and is often recommended for Acne related skincare.