The fruity aromas from our Everyday Citrus Salve help calm your body without being overpowering. All of our salves are made using full spectrum CO2 Hemp extract. Our full spectrum oil is made with hemp that was grown on our Vermont farm using organic methods and processed right here in Vermont using Supercritical CO2 extraction. Both our CBD(Cannabidiol) & CBG(Cannabigerol) oils are whole plant extracts containing all of the naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes. These synergistic cannabinoids and terpenes have many health and wellness benefits.
CBD Salve Contains:
- Castor Oil – Has long been used to treat topical inflammation as well as relief from pain. Research has shown that castor oil stimulates tissue growth and can help speed up the recovery of wounds. There are other perceived benefits for hair growth.
- Candelilla Wax – Candelilla wax is rich in nutrients and easily absorbed into the skin, allowing it to act as a barrier to help prevent moisture loss.
- Sunflower Seed Oil – Is naturally rich in Linolic acid and Vitamin E, which both help to protect collagen and elastin in the skin, help fight free radicals and decrease inflammation in the skin.
Everyday Citrus CBD Salve Ingredients:
- Olive Oil – Can be used for many skin ailments, this oils diverse fatty acid profile helps to nourish, moisturize and soothe inflammation.
- Jojoba Oil – Helps to prevent trans epidermal water loss which in turn leaves the skin soft, supple and with enhanced elasticity. Vitamin E is also found in this oil which helps to stimulate blood flow thus increasing the process of wound healing by stimulation the production of new skin cells.
- Black Pepper Essential Oil – This spicy oil can also help to improve circulation of blood, aiding in the wound recovery process. Black pepper is also an excellent oil to use on sore muscles due to its warming sensation and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil – Has strong antibacterial benefits and is often recommended for Acne related skincare.